Saturday, October 14, 2006

which witch

i have never felt so confused in my life.

After yesterday, i woke up this morning with my mind made up, but also in a weird way. (Denise, we need one of those TenRen table-talks pronto!) I have a feeling that i'm being tested, and these two people i'm stuck with right now are giving me a bigger outlook on life itself. Great. I really like both of them but i can only choose one. Which Witch?

After meeting you, my attraction for you only got bigger, but you're giving me off and on signals so i'm not sure if you really care about me or not. People have a lot of bad things to say about you, but it makes me want you more. Kind of strange, but because of your unique personality, im getting a lot more curious and attracted. Although others would only pull back and give up, i guess i'm not like those "other people".

After meeting you, you gave me the impression that you're gonna stick with me for a very long time. You seem to always be there, and it shows that you really care about me. But i guess because of this, i'm kind of taking advantage of you and i'm a little pulled back. Mean i know, but it's true. You're like any typical guy and i like that too. But in a way, your're like my comfort zone, because i can always find you next to me.

So in a way, it's hard to make a decision..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home